Many people spend hours at the office. However, when it comes to cleanliness the office tends to get less attention when compared to homes. With Lincs Domestic Services you can now ensure that your office is clean all day and everyday. Our cleaning services can be tailored to any situation to meet the needs of corporate clients. With a cleaner, clutter free office the efficiency of the employees can drastically improve. Offices also tend to be the home for germs and allergens so it is important to keep the space clean and healthy. Cleaning can be on an every day basis, weekly or once a month, our services will provide you the help you need and make sure that your clients get a good impression of your office.
Lincs Domestic Services offers the following for office cleaning :
- Reception - 'First Impression' service for all your potential clients.
- Washroom services - thorough cleaning and hygienic disinfecting, washroom consumables management.
- Office cleaning - hard and soft surfaces, deep cleaning upon request, desks, phone and keyboard sanitising, window fittings (blinds, curtains etc), inner windows, plant watering.
- Stairwells - hand rail hygiene, spill clearance, thorough carpet cleaning.
- Canteen/kitchen - tiles mopped, preparation areas sanitised, slip hazards properly signed when cleaning in progress.
- Meeting rooms - thorough surface cleaning, air freshening service.
After the builders have finished renovating you will often find dust and filth everywhere. As part of a builders clean we make sure that the following are completed :
- Bathrooms, toilets, offices hoovered/mopped/scrubbed as required
- Skirting boards, wall frames, doors, surfaces cleaned and refreshed
- All end of build rubbish and debris will be removed
- Residual cement, plaster and paint cleaned off.
- Fixtures and fittings dusted/cleaned
- Windows/window frames polished
When all this is complete we will leave your property sparkling clean and smelling great. We feel confident that once our team has finished with your site you can proudly hand it over to your client.
All cleaners come with DBS certification and are fully public liability insured. Risk assessments and method statements can be provided on request for all work. COSHH assessments and MSDS can be provided for all products used in the process of our cleaning.
All cleaning equipment and products can be provided if required. These include the likes of hand towels, toilet rolls, soap etc.
Cleaning services can and will be tailored to your needs as we serve a variety of Schools, Hospitals & Industrial Offices in the NE Lincolnshire area.
Call us on 01472 314279 or fill in a short online form for more information